Planting trees is serious business, make no mistake. To date, tentree has planted more than 60 million trees. (Check out our website to help us plant even more.) But we like to have fun while we’re doing it. And what’s more fun than a joke? Even better, what’s more fun than a tree joke? Here are 20 of our favorites tree jokes and puns.
1. What do you call the world’s sleepiest tree?
2. Why do trees hate riddles?
Because it’s too easy to get stumped.
3. Why did the tree get stumped?
It couldn’t get to the root of the problem.
4. What’s a tree’s favorite drink?
5. What did the tree do when the bank closed?
It opened its own branch.
6. Why do Christmas trees have trouble sewing?
They can’t stop dropping their needles.
7. What happens to trees on Valentine’s Day?
They get sappy.
8. Which Canadian city is a tree’s favorite?
9. What was wrong with the tree’s car?
It wooden go.
10. Would you ever try the acorn diet?
No way! It sounds nuts.
11. How does a tree get on the internet?
They log on.
12. What’s a tree’s favorite subject in school?
13. Why are trees the best networkers?
They’re constantly branching out!
14. Why don’t you ever see hippos hiding in trees?
Because they’re really good at it.
15. What did the tree say to the bully?
Leaf me alone.
16. What type of tree likes to give high fives?
A palm tree.
17. What did the single tree say to the bush?
I don’t want no shrub. A shrub is a guy that can’t get no love from me.
18. How do you know when a tree has had too much root beer?
He won’t stop texting his ax.
19. How can you identify a dogwood tree?
By its bark.
20. What’s a tree’s favorite radio station?
One that plays poplar songs.
If these tree jokes gave you a good giggle, make sure you check out our 10 Strange And Mind-Blowing Facts About Nature.