With new styles, earth-inspired tones, and the latest sustainable tech, our collection of cold-weather jackets for men and women is back to keep you warm and on the go — whatever the forecast looks like this winter.
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know about our best-selling styles and a few new favourites we’re excited to introduce this season. Let’s dive in.
Keeping You Warm and the Earth Chill
Built to last season after season and designed for your every day, here are a few sustainable features all our cold-weather jackets shares.
- Recycled Materials — Whether we’re giving wool a new lease on life or diverting plastic water bottles away from landfills, each jacket in this collection is made from recycled materials.
- Insulated Jackets: From their shells down to the trims, our collection of insulated jackets is made from 99% recycled material, specifically single-use plastic water bottles. Not only does this help divert waste away from landfills, but it also means these pieces can be recycled at end-of-use and repurposed into new textiles.
- Wool Jackets: New to the collection, our wool jackets are made from a soft, sustainable blend of recycled wool and nylon. This blend provides the same durability and warmth as virgin wool but at a fraction of the environmental cost.
- Vegan Insulation — Innovative and sustainable, all of our insulated jackets use PrimaLoft® — a synthetic, toxin-free, cruelty-free insulation that’s also made from recycled water bottles.
- Bluesign® Certified — If you’ve never heard of this certification, it ensures that the textiles used to make your jacket are sustainably produced from start to finish. The Bluesign® system eliminates harmful substances from the beginning of the manufacturing process and ensures that production is safe and environmentally friendly. When you see this certification, you know you’re getting a genuinely sustainable product.
- Toxin-Free — On the outside of each jacket, we added a PFC-free DWR coating that helps rain or snow bead off. PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals) are a class of chemicals often found in commercial DWR coatings that are incredibly harmful to the environment when released into the air and water during manufacturing. Four years ago, we committed not to use any PFCs in our textiles, finishes or treatments.
- Plants Ten Trees — Not only are our jackets sustainability made, but like every item you purchase from us, for each jacket purchased, we’ll plant ten trees in communities and ecosystems around the world that need them most.
Now that you know what makes them sustainable let’s take a closer look at some of our favourite styles.
Women’s Cloud Shell Long Puffer
A little extra in all the right ways, when it comes to feeling cozy, the Cloud Shell Long Puffer is the next best thing to wearing a sleeping bag. In addition to fleece-lined pockets, comfort cuffs, and a removable hood, this jacket features snaps on the sides and a two-way zipper for easy maneuverability.
Featured: Cloud Shell Long Puffer
Men’s and Women’s Daily Parka
The men’s and women’s Daily Parka reigns supreme as our warmest jacket in the collection. With fully taped seams and a waterproof rating of 10,000 MM, this jacket is perfect for snow days, and the reviews rave about the number of pockets. Soft brushed fleece-lined pockets await your hands, an interior pocket keeps your cellphone safe, and inner pockets are the perfect spot to put your mittens when heading inside.
Featured: Men’s Daily Parka
Featured: Women’s Daily Parka
Cloud Shell Mid-Length Unisex Puffer
When it comes to length, the Cloud Shell Mid-Length Unisex Puffer is the goldilocks of puffers. The oversized silhouette is guaranteed to keep you trendy (and cozy) with matte black snaps, zippers and trims that contrast flawlessly with our new colour options. This style also features a removable hood.
Featured: Cloud Shell Mid-Length Unisex Puffer
Quilted Cloud Shell Jacket
With its stitched pattern and dropped shoulders, the Quilted Cloud Shell Jacket is elegant and cozy at the same time. New to the collection, we love the below-the-knee length of this jacket. We suggest checking out our women’s Cloud Shell Bomber Jacket if you’re looking for a shorter style with a stitched pattern.
Featured: Quilted Cloud Shell Jacket
Recycled Wool Jackets
Finally, insulating and winter-ready, our wool jackets are another new addition to this year’s collection. With a short utility style for both men and women and an additional long style for women, these jackets are made from a soft, sustainable blend of recycled wool and nylon, providing the same durability and warmth as virgin wool but at a fraction of the environmental cost.
Featured: Wool Button Down Jacket
Featured: Wool Longline Coat
So comfortable you might just become a winter person. Shop the men’s and women’s winter jackets today, plus get free returns if you run into any sizing issues.
By planting ten trees for every item you purchase, it’s our mission to plant 1 billion trees by 2030. Head to our website to learn more and get 10% off your next purchase.